United One Communications has a career opening for an Information Systems Security Officer at MacDill AFB, FL.
- Develop Security plan of action and milestones (POA&M) for all open security findings identified on the end to end enterprise infrastructure (Data Center, SATCOM Gateway, and deployed kits).
- Develop, staff and maintain security-related statutory/regulatory documentation as required by DoDI 8510, including but not limited to Cybersecurity Strategy (CS) and Program Protection Plan (PPP).
- Conduct weekly meetings to track the security process, the status of the accreditation package and finding resolution on the enterprise infrastructure.
- Maintain documentation identifying what cybersecurity STIG, checklist, or control requirements apply for every component or software in the enterprise infrastructure (Datacenter, SATCOM Gateway, and deployed kits)
- Administration of IA scans with appropriate and approved tools (e.g. Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), etc.) of all items as directed. Scans shall be run using the most recent security definitions of each tool.
- Track all implementation information for assurance directed guidelines for all hardware as well as applicable software ensuring proper security for the JCSE Enterprise. Provide tracking and summary reports based on findings to leadership. Implementation actions include but are not limited to STIGs, compliant patch implementation/management, Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) compliance, integration/ implementation of network or firewall approved devices, and react appropriately to cyber threats.
- Support and perform DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) in accordance with CNSSI 1253 and NIST 800-53 (all revisions) for IA controls; 8570/8140 for IA Workforce training and DCID 6/3 for protection of sensitive compartmented information. This also includes the updates required for the JCSE packages and all updated instructions which support the Assess and Authorize (A&A) process.
- Assist with developing and maintaining system policies and procedures for network security, virus protection, user accounts, maintenance, and utilization.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the cybersecurity team as part of maintaining the JCSE IA processes and procedures in support of computer network defense-in-depth protection for the JCSE enterprise infrastructure. Recommend network configuration, policy, training, operational or other changes/updates based on assessed risks.
- Coordinate with internal and external organizations, agencies and activities to support resolution of security issues, accreditation and waiver request that impact the ability to obtain connection approval. Recommend connection approval, disapproval or modification based on security risks and system vulnerabilities.
- Provide system administrator (ex. Linux, Windows, Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention/Detection Systems, End Point Security ) support installing, operating, maintaining, troubleshooting, administrating, and cybersecurity hardening of operating systems on both the classified and unclassified systems (SIPR and NIPR).
- Maintain configuration documentation for the JCSE Enterprise to include: network diagrams, technical sensor/administrative & policy POCs, and related information.
- Ensure proper protection of data in transit, in accordance with DoD policy.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-8 yrs. of relevant experience or Master’s degree with 2-6 yrs of prior relevant experience; Specific experience, education, and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- DoD 8570 IAM Level I Certification (CAP, CND, Cloud+, GSLC, Security+ CE)
- Minimum Top Secret w/SCI Eligibility
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer-Contributed Match
- Professional Development Assistance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
United One Communications headquartered in Tampa, Florida was founded to support and defend our nation’s security interests worldwide. We provide cybersecurity, systems engineering, network communications, IT management solutions to the United States Department of Defense.
United One Communications is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.