- Maintain accountability for cryptographic materials and related COMSEC information.
- Assist in administering COMSEC education programs covering Air Force COMSEC security and related security systems topics.
- Handle and safeguard classified or sensitive information in an appropriate manner to preclude unauthorized disclosure or compromise of information and complies with established security policies, directives, and regulations.
- Perform destruction, receiving, issuing, and inspection of COMSEC material within the most stringent timelines.
- Assist in the distribution of keying material to units and coordinate COMSEC and key management support for all operational and planned deployment units falling under command.
- Administer the Cryptographic Access Program (CAP) by conducting briefing prior to granting access to cryptographic information.
- Prepare and evaluate written plans and emergency actions and ensure personnel is fully qualified in plan execution.
- Ensure maximum COMSEC safeguards are in place. The contractor shall respond daily ton numerous telephonic/email and personal requests for assistance, clarification, guidance, coordination, status checks, resolution of problem areas, or review of documents to ensure compliance with COMSEC all four branches of the services.
- Abide by Air Force Manual 17-1302 (COMSEC Security Operations) and DoD COMSEC Directives.
- 2 years of previous hands-on experience working with COMSEC.
- Experience for the receipt, custody, issue, safeguarding, accounting for, and, when necessary, the destruction of COMSEC material.
- Must have a DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification.
- Must be graduate of Key Management Infrastructure course
- Must be a US Citizen
- Top Secret w/SCI eligibility